Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

Today was mothers day. It was weird not having Markus there. I kept on waiting for him to show up. I watched my Mom dread today. She said she feels like a failure as a Mother. I know she never failed. Addiction is a powerful disease. Its not something that happens from a lack of love or caring. It more like having cancer. Some people will go into recession. But not everyone can make it. It just sucks that Markus didn't make it. Why couldn't he be the one who didn't? I watch my Mom try to enjoy herself. I watched her try to pull it together. I watched her trying to build new happy memories. She said it sucked earlier this week because she became a statistic. I wish were weren't a statistic. Kind of sucks to fit in a box. Happy Mothers Day Mom you never failed. You loved and still love us.

anyways I love you Markus

No comments:

Post a Comment