Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Its Raining


I am sitting here watching and listening to the rain gently hitting the glass, its the afternoon but I am still in my pajamas. Always wishing things were different. Liam is playing the wii in the other room and I can hear him jump and yelling in delight. My heart aches a lot. Why does the rain make you yearn for another person? Why does there death make you obsessed with them? Why is Markus always the thing that is on the edge of my tongue. Oh the rain. I am happy its here becasue that means the snow is going away. But it makes my heart ache. I just wanna lie in bed all day. Maybe make love with my husband while we listen to the rain. I love doing that. But he is working. Providing. I have the rain. The rain to remind me. All about the cycles. The things that we can't stop. I will let the rain refresh the ground. Quench its thirst and I will listen. To the rain and my heart.
Anyways I love you Markus

I never meant to cause you any sorrow
I never meant to cause you any pain
I only wanted to one time see you laughing
I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain
Prince

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if my english language is bad. I am from indonesia. I like your articles & your blog is cool. I want to be your friendsI. If you do not mind, I want your visit my blog. rakyatindonesia and indo-online & please leave your comment friends. if the difficulties in language, please use google to translate

    ReplyDelete