11 years ago at exactly this time I thought I was ruining my life. I was in labour with my first baby. I was 20 years old. I was about to become a single Mom. I was in so much pain and I was so afraid of what lied ahead of me. A baby. Every young persons fear. To be alone and to anticipate what most people find the most important day of there own life. I watched the clock. So I remember my feelings at each hour. The torment of contractions. The fear of having a baby coming out of my body. Little did I know my life wasn't ending it was just beginning. I was going to have a true purpose. A true reason to excel.
I remember looking up at my Daddies eyes. He was so afraid. He was so worried about my pain. He held my hand silently through every contraction. My Mom was there too. Waiting and filled with excitement that her first grandchild was going to be born. A pivotal point in every ones life. I had no idea how much things would change. I knew they would I just didn't know how much they would. I didn't know it was actually going to get better to be Mother. To let go and love so freely. Thank you Jacob for coming into my life. Everyday you brighten my world. You gave and still give me focus. I true unconditional love. Eternally your mother with so much love and gratitude.
Anyways Markus, I love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment