My desktop has been offline so I haven't written in a while.
I celebrated Markus's birthday on Novemeber 24. I actually celebrated it I didn't feel so alone and sad. I drove out to a place where we use to camp by and left him a card and flowers on a cliff above the waterfall. I visited my grandparents graves and left them flowers and a note too. I went to a very nice bakery and bought a very yummy Black forrest cake(Markus's favourite) and we ordered chinese food and ate together as a family. I guess my Mom took my kids outside where there yelled up to the sky "Happy Birthday Uncle Markus!" Liam made him a present that he wanted Grandma to send to Uncle Markus in heaven. Next year my Mom plans on buying helium balloons and letting the kids to write messages for him. I did really good on his birthday.
The next day though. I cried a lot.
I have been volunteering at the Drop In Center in the Art Studio. I have been signing art I have done with Eternal Pursuit. That was Markus's email address. I thought I have forgotten about how much I knew about art. Its coming back.
Anyways, I love you Markus
No comments:
Post a Comment